Fission
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whyskill Application

3 posters

Go down

Whyskill Application Empty Whyskill Application

Post by whyskill Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:58 pm

1. What's your in-game name?
A)Whyskill

2. What position are you applying for?
A)Mod in-game

3. How long have you played Fission?
A)5 days

4. What is your time-zone?
A)Central Time (US and Canada)

5. From a scale of 1-10, how active are you? Be honest.
A)8

6. Do you have Skype? [Only answer Yes or No.]
A)Yes

7. Why should we pick you as a staff member? [50-100 words]
A)First off this not my first time being on any rsps. I use to own 2 rsps's myself so I know the process owners go through to get one started. I am willing to stay active as long as it take for you guys to get server up and running to it's full potential. I am always looking to help people as much as I can when I am online. I can also help if current staff needs help with anything I ill go out my way to help as much as possible. I am also good at monitoring player's in-game and on forums from experience from my own servers and other servers.
8. If you were to be chosen, what could you do to benefit the server? [50-100 words]
A)Like I discussed above I can help other staff in-game and on forums. I will also make sure people are reminded to vote for server so we can get more players. Also I will encourage players to donate to help server out and I will also be donating myself in the near future. Lastly, I will learn server well so when players have questions I can help them right away.

9. If there was a quarrel between two players, how would you sort it out? [75-100 words]
A)First I would ask if any off the players have a screenshot of the full situation. If so i will ask the player to post the shots on forums so staff can review it. If none have screenshots I will ask each player by there self what is the situation and try to resolve it from there. Also I will grab a fellow staff member to join me so i can have some support during the issue. If the conflict gets out of hand and someone threats the server itself I will contact the owner and let him know what is going on. But if the problem can be solved with a easy mute for a hour or jail for a hour I will take it to them measures.

10. What do you believe the role of the chosen position is?
A)I think the role of a mod is to monitor players while they are on the server having fun. Make sure there are no issues between anyone and the server. They also remind people to vote and donate for server if they would like to. Also to help other staff in-game and on forums.

11. Any other information about yourself that will help us make our decision?*
A)I will not regret your choice of making me whyskill mod. I love you josh no homo!
whyskill
whyskill

Back to top Go down

Whyskill Application Empty Re: Whyskill Application

Post by Exterminate Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:28 pm

Nice application, we'll get back to you shortly.
Exterminate
Exterminate
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Whyskill Application Empty Re: Whyskill Application

Post by Admin Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:35 am

Thanks for applying Smile
Admin
Admin
Owner
Owner